Impulse Hotel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Impulse Where We Like To Have Fun!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Staff application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lauren

Staff application Empty
PostSubject: Staff application   Staff application EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 1:40 pm

In-Game Name: Lauren

Real Life Name: Lauren

Time Playing Retro's: 4 years

How Many Hours A Day:6-7 hours on weekdays and up to 12 hours on weekends

Position: moderator

Why We Should Accept You: i am a nice person and easy to get along with.

What Can You Bring To Impulse: i could invite, think of events to do, make good rooms

Experience: i have never been mod on a hotel but have always wanted i was going to be mod when Lisa was on the hotel but then you guys have changed it Very Happy

i would really appreciate it if you choose me and i will bring a great atmosphere to the hotel and hopefully it will work Smile x
Back to top Go down
Chris

Chris

Staff application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff application   Staff application EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 2:47 pm

I think the best thing to do is for you to start of as Gold for some weeks 1-3 and get trained and then get promoted that way. But i'm not the one to deside. But that's what i think.
Back to top Go down
Meg
Admin
Admin
Meg

Staff application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff application   Staff application EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 3:24 pm

Chris wrote:
I think the best thing to do is for you to start of as Gold for some weeks 1-3 and get trained and then get promoted that way. But i'm not the one to deside. But that's what i think.

Chris.... Isn't that funny? I was speaking to her on msn and were were talking about the same thing. I am Going To Hire Her As Either silver or gold depending on spencer. And I will train her. Once She shows some true prommise then a promotion will be discussed.And the honesty on the exsperiance is great! I would say yes for that alone Smile But By means of this reply i say i will train her and we shall see what will happen. (1/2) Acepted
Back to top Go down
Lauren

Staff application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff application   Staff application EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 3:49 pm

Very Happy <3
Back to top Go down
Chris

Chris

Staff application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff application   Staff application EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 4:08 pm

Meg: Sounds Azum Smile, BTW Lisa told me she owns SlimHotel now and not going to be apart of this hotel anymore is that right?

Loz: Gratz Smile x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Staff application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff application   Staff application Empty

Back to top Go down

Staff application
Page 1 of 1