Impulse Hotel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Impulse Where We Like To Have Fun!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Staff application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
matt
Hotel MOD
Hotel MOD

Staff application Empty
PostSubject: Staff application   Staff application EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 2:13 pm

In-Game Name:matt

Real Life Name:matt

Time Playing Retro's: about 9-10 years i was 1 of the first users on habbo hotel after the staff

How Many Hours A Day:atleast 10-12

Position: Admin

Why We Should Accept You: i believe u should accept me for admin because i have so much experience with retro hotel and i can b on the hotel most days i am a very nice guy and its easy to get along with me

What Can You Bring To Impulse: i can invite users from all retro hotels i know

Experience:ive been mod and admin on hotels such as royal hotel,beast hotel,bobble hotel,earth hotel,frenzy hotel,habbo76,hotel-grocer,openhotel,rainforest hotel,shadow hotel,splitz hotel,wonka hotel and of course force hotel
Back to top Go down
Meg
Admin
Admin
Meg

Staff application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff application   Staff application EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 11:30 am

(1/2) Accepted

Matt i'm a little bit hurt that you didn't put your force refrance.... Even though we worked together. Over all I know what quality you have with the staffing. AnyWho I would Like To Apoint You as my Admin. Razz That is Unless spencer wants you.
Back to top Go down
ShockIt
Admin
Admin
ShockIt

Staff application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff application   Staff application EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 3:54 pm

(2/2) Accepted

You will be a trial admin which means you will have MOD powers till we've decided you are ready for Admin.

P.S: next time if I don't reply don't send a thousand messages to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Staff application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff application   Staff application Empty

Back to top Go down

Staff application
Page 1 of 1