Impulse Hotel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Impulse Where We Like To Have Fun!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

:P im just to good?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Evilrabit

:P im just to good? Empty
PostSubject: :P im just to good?   :P im just to good? EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 4:56 am

wow-world of warcraft

so i got banned for buying gold from a website and Very Happy i ended up being very persuasive in my appeal

This account has been permanently closed and will no longer be able to access World of Warcraft

i have been banned for RWT (buying gold for real money) to my knowledge this was not done by me. The email i received said this offence was committed over a year ago and at the time i was having problems with my computer due to viruses and had to eventually buy a new one. About a year ago my account was hacked but i managed to recover it eventually although it took me over a month and it is to my understanding that the gold may or must have been bought while i was not in control of my account. I think my account should be un-banned because i am a legit player who has always followed the rules and respect the game and what it stands for. I am against RWT and think it ruins the game. I would like to continue playing on my account as i have worked hard to get to where i am now and feel it is not fair that i should suffer for a offence i have not committed

30 mins later

The suspension of your WoW account has now been removed, and you should be able to log in at your convenience.
Back to top Go down
ShockIt
Admin
Admin
ShockIt

PostSubject: Re: :P im just to good?   :P im just to good? EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 11:30 am

lol nice. I don't play retail anymore got bored of it. And I was spending money on something I didn't play enough.
Back to top Go down
Evilrabit

PostSubject: Re: :P im just to good?   :P im just to good? EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 12:33 pm

neither do i, i got bored lol
Back to top Go down
Meg
Admin
Admin
Meg

PostSubject: Re: :P im just to good?   :P im just to good? EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 4:35 pm

Hahahaha I Guess You are xD
Back to top Go down
YoungJohnny
Hotel MOD
Hotel MOD
YoungJohnny

PostSubject: Re: :P im just to good?   :P im just to good? EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 7:08 pm

Exclamation THREAD CLOSED Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Evilrabit

PostSubject: Re: :P im just to good?   :P im just to good? EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 7:09 pm

erm why?
Back to top Go down
Evilrabit

PostSubject: Re: :P im just to good?   :P im just to good? EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 3:42 am

-.-
Back to top Go down
Meg
Admin
Admin
Meg

PostSubject: Re: :P im just to good?   :P im just to good? EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 11:33 am

YoungJohnny wrote:

YOU CANT JUST CLOSE THREADS >:l
Back to top Go down
Evilrabit

PostSubject: Re: :P im just to good?   :P im just to good? EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 1:14 pm

my point.. why would it need to be closed? it is in general and has no reason to be closed

so to me u kinda just made your self look stupid
Back to top Go down
Ducky

PostSubject: Re: :P im just to good?   :P im just to good? EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 5:13 pm

Meg wrote:
YoungJohnny wrote:

YOU CANT JUST CLOSE THREADS >:l

hes too cool for you meg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: :P im just to good?   :P im just to good? Empty

Back to top Go down

:P im just to good?
Page 1 of 1