Impulse Hotel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Impulse Where We Like To Have Fun!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I have a Suggestion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
YoungJohnny
Hotel MOD
Hotel MOD
YoungJohnny

I have a Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: I have a Suggestion   I have a Suggestion EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 1:26 am

We should have umm tokens like you buy the tokens wit real money then you can trade wit an admin or staff or get a habbo trophy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Meg
Admin
Admin
Meg

PostSubject: Re: I have a Suggestion   I have a Suggestion EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 6:31 pm

YoungJohnny wrote:
We should have umm tokens like you buy the tokens wit real money then you can trade wit an admin or staff or get a habbo trophy Very Happy

Hmmm I was actually thinking of how to sell ultras Razz i think what im planning on doing is having Gold/Silver/Bronze Coins like what in the exchange edited to buy from swap shops.
Back to top Go down
YoungJohnny
Hotel MOD
Hotel MOD
YoungJohnny

PostSubject: Re: I have a Suggestion   I have a Suggestion EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 7:29 pm

for staff customs and other customs we should only have for MOD or ADMIN then the people will ask a staff but they have to have there coins no doing coin giveaways.

Are we able like to give vip things in giveaway or just a trophy?
Back to top Go down
Meg
Admin
Admin
Meg

PostSubject: Re: I have a Suggestion   I have a Suggestion EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 11:21 am

YoungJohnny wrote:
for staff customs and other customs we should only have for MOD or ADMIN then the people will ask a staff but they have to have there coins no doing coin giveaways.

Are we able like to give vip things in giveaway or just a trophy?

Mods will get speicail furni but customs are ONLY for admins. END OF SUBJECT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have a Suggestion   I have a Suggestion Empty

Back to top Go down

I have a Suggestion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Impulse Hotel :: Help/Support :: Suggestion-
Jump to: