Impulse Hotel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Impulse Where We Like To Have Fun!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Staff App,

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hord

Staff App, Empty
PostSubject: Staff App,   Staff App, EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 11:18 am

App (Hord)
Name:(Hayden)

Position you're looking for?:Administrator / Snr-Administrator.

Email: j4yissa@msn.com

Time Zone GMT: United States,

Why should we chose you?: You should chose me because I'm a loving person, I'm friends with many of the Impulse Forum players. I take pride and respected to all people. Never lie and always am honest.I follow the rules of Impulse until the hotel is open, and never go off doing things that I want to do, I always ask for permission. I was invited her by Ashley, so maybe I know the users / staff well, and I am trust worthy to all. I can create banners for Impulse, awesome new logos, and stuff that Impulse needs. I invite for the hotel and bring other users to it. I make sure that they do not cause trouble, and they are a happy environmental people, that can enjoy there stay and help Impulse.

Any previous experiences?: Yes my previous experiences are stated: habbrix-motel.info( Rank 7) - fresh-hotel.sytes.net (Rank 5) - hobba.in (Rank 6) - irockhotel,sytes.net (rank 6, recently been ddos<) - Pyrohotel.net (Rank-3)

What are your qualities?: Well I can DDoS // Dos. I can create hamachi networks and databases. I'm a pixel artist, and a webpage designer. I also am successful and dedicated to any staff ranks commands. I know all the commands very well and I will take pride in them, respect them, not abuse, and I will make sure everything is running the way it is in Impulse. I step up when I think something is wrong, I step up when something is misunderstood for me, as you can see I am a brave person who will not stand for any silly behavior and will always be respectful no matter what concern. I code, not majorly, I only know some bits of coding.

You see two users arguing, what do you do?: Well first I would mute them, then I would tell them that this is silly, we hate arguing on Impulse, you should just-make-up. After that I would say "Wave if you understand." .. They would do the following, then I would unmute them close it up, and let them get back to what they we're doing (Not arguing.)

?: Thank you for reading my application, i hope you enjoyed,

Hord ( Hayden )
Back to top Go down
Meg
Admin
Admin
Meg

Staff App, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff App,   Staff App, EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 2:16 pm

Hmmm.... Well... I Don't think the last question was on OUR layout.... But it was a nice touch... I remember when i first applied for MOD on a hotel and was asked that question... I said ban them xD Any ways I think that your app might have been the best one i've seen yet.

It would be my pleasure to have you as an admin. We might put you as senior MOD for a few weeks to watch you in action. And then you will be considered for Admin. And I believe that if you show promise it might be as fast as one week as MOD. Smile

Thanks Meg.

(1/2) Accepted

Lets See what spencer has to say Smile
Back to top Go down

Staff App,
Page 1 of 1