Impulse Hotel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Impulse Where We Like To Have Fun!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How to play: Beat The Nelly

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Erin
Hotel MOD
Hotel MOD

How to play: Beat The Nelly Empty
PostSubject: How to play: Beat The Nelly   How to play: Beat The Nelly EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 3:21 am

Beat The Nelly is a super fun game that used to be played on old habbo. Since we have wired now, BTN has become less popular because users can make "funner" games with wired (like mazes, telephrase [which is my second favourite habbo game so I'll probably put out a guide for playing that too!]). For those who don't know how to play, NEVER FEAR! Because I will tell you Smile

So Beat The Nelly can be played in one room or two. I like playing in two rooms because one room can get crowded.

The two rooms are:
1 - This room is where users enter, it has a lining up area, an area for the nelly, and an area for the winners. I'll talk about these later
2 - This room has a maze, and 2 teleporters connecting it to room 1) I'll also talk about this room later.

So! Here's how you play!
1. Enter room 1 and line up (oh really...)
2. When it's your turn, walk up to the teleporter and when the host says go, go through
3. When you're in room 2, you complete the maze. Don't worry it's usually not a super hard maze.
4. When you finish the maze go through the second teleporter.
MEANWHILE... In room 1, there is a line of rollers leading up to the second teleporter that you come through. When you go through the first teleporter the host puts the nelly onto the start of the roller line.
5. When you get into the first room again, you step out onto the tile infront of the teleporter. That is, if you can. If you step onto the tile BEFORE the nelly gets there, you win! If you are stuck in the teleporter because the nelly beat you there, you fail. Reload the room.
6. The game can either be played so that if you beat the nelly, you win. OR if you beat the nelly, you go into the winners area and when there's 10 winners (or whatever) you battle against them and keep on playing until there is one person. It depends on how the host has decided to play.

Now. If you have just read all this and you're thinking:
"WAIT! I know this game, just what is this about the nelly? I played beat the dragon/duck/whatever!"
Well good job you just wasted your time reading my walkthough. But thanks.
If you're thinking:
"OMG I have no idea what she is talking about, I am sooo confused"
Don't worry. I will make a Beat The Nelly room and you can come watch people play, and then you can play when you get the hang of it.
If you're thinking:
"What is a nelly?"
It's like... The elephant super rare thingy. When I show you one you'll think... OH! I know what that is!

Thank you for reading my guide to playing Beat The Nelly. I'm sorry if it was really confusing or long, this is my first time writing one and I like to type lots Razz
Back to top Go down
Meg
Admin
Admin
Meg

How to play: Beat The Nelly Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to play: Beat The Nelly   How to play: Beat The Nelly EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 1:53 pm

Erin wrote:
Beat The Nelly is a super fun game that used to be played on old habbo. Since we have wired now, BTN has become less popular because users can make "funner" games with wired (like mazes, telephrase [which is my second favourite habbo game so I'll probably put out a guide for playing that too!]). For those who don't know how to play, NEVER FEAR! Because I will tell you Smile

So Beat The Nelly can be played in one room or two. I like playing in two rooms because one room can get crowded.

The two rooms are:
1 - This room is where users enter, it has a lining up area, an area for the nelly, and an area for the winners. I'll talk about these later
2 - This room has a maze, and 2 teleporters connecting it to room 1) I'll also talk about this room later.

So! Here's how you play!
1. Enter room 1 and line up (oh really...)
2. When it's your turn, walk up to the teleporter and when the host says go, go through
3. When you're in room 2, you complete the maze. Don't worry it's usually not a super hard maze.
4. When you finish the maze go through the second teleporter.
MEANWHILE... In room 1, there is a line of rollers leading up to the second teleporter that you come through. When you go through the first teleporter the host puts the nelly onto the start of the roller line.
5. When you get into the first room again, you step out onto the tile infront of the teleporter. That is, if you can. If you step onto the tile BEFORE the nelly gets there, you win! If you are stuck in the teleporter because the nelly beat you there, you fail. Reload the room.
6. The game can either be played so that if you beat the nelly, you win. OR if you beat the nelly, you go into the winners area and when there's 10 winners (or whatever) you battle against them and keep on playing until there is one person. It depends on how the host has decided to play.

Now. If you have just read all this and you're thinking:
"WAIT! I know this game, just what is this about the nelly? I played beat the dragon/duck/whatever!"
Well good job you just wasted your time reading my walkthough. But thanks.
If you're thinking:
"OMG I have no idea what she is talking about, I am sooo confused"
Don't worry. I will make a Beat The Nelly room and you can come watch people play, and then you can play when you get the hang of it.
If you're thinking:
"What is a nelly?"
It's like... The elephant super rare thingy. When I show you one you'll think... OH! I know what that is!

Thank you for reading my guide to playing Beat The Nelly. I'm sorry if it was really confusing or long, this is my first time writing one and I like to type lots Razz

:O I Love that game... I Havent played it seince i first quit habbo Razz
Back to top Go down

How to play: Beat The Nelly
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Impulse Hotel :: Help/Support :: Guides-
Jump to: