Impulse Hotel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Impulse Where We Like To Have Fun!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Staff Application - RE: Coding

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
XZiBiT

Staff Application - RE: Coding Empty
PostSubject: Staff Application - RE: Coding   Staff Application - RE: Coding EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 1:49 am

Impulse Name: XZiBiT

Time Playing Retro's: 7-8 years

How Many Hours A Day: No certain time.

Position: Deputy Coder (Admin)

Why We Should Accept You: I Have Managed Hotels Such As: Force Hotel (Coder) MedsHotel (Admin)
Soap Hotel (Moderator) I've just returned to retros, As my friend (Johnny Tran) RE: Me to this hotel..

What Can You Bring To Impulse: I can bring the following, Security, Wicked Customs (Furniture) And More..

Experience: I have witnessed first handed, Hamachi Hotels (And Non) I can code pretty much anything (Expert With Customs & Pets,Trax Machines Etc) As you can see above, I have alot of exp with hotels & i can resolve most technical problems.. I've learned most from the lord of coders.. (Yoshi) Force Hotel. He was a dear friend, Until he removed me off force, So i hacked him, So i dont like backstabbers, So if you plan on removing me, I'd like you to tell me first.

Yours Sincerely, Corey.

Back to top Go down
XZiBiT

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application - RE: Coding   Staff Application - RE: Coding EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 8:40 am

XZiBiT wrote:

Why We Should Accept You: I Have Managed Hotels Such As: Force Hotel (Coder) MedsHotel (Admin)
Soap Hotel (Moderator) I've just returned to retros, As my friend (Johnny Tran)
AKA Young-Johnny (Moderator) RE: Me to this hotel.

What Can You Bring To Impulse: I can bring the following, Security, Wicked Customs (Furniture) And More..

Experience: I have witnessed first handed, Hamachi Hotels (And Non) I can code pretty much anything (Expert With Customs & Pets,Trax Machines Etc) As you can see above, I have alot of exp with hotels & i can resolve most technical problems.. I've learned most from the lord of coders.. (Yoshi) ForceHotel. I dont like backstabbers, So if you plan on removing (demoting) me, I'd like you to tell me first.

Yours Sincerely, Corey.

Back to top Go down
http://impulsehotel.no-ip.org/
Meg
Admin
Admin
Meg

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application - RE: Coding   Staff Application - RE: Coding EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 2:55 pm

XZiBiT wrote:
XZiBiT wrote:

Soap Hotel (Moderator) I've just returned to retros, As my friend (Johnny Tran)
AKA Young-Johnny (Moderator) RE: Me to this hotel.

Experience: I have witnessed first handed, Hamachi Hotels (And Non) I can code pretty much anything (Expert With Customs & Pets,Trax Machines Etc) As you can see above, I have alot of exp with hotels & i can resolve most technical problems.. I've learned most from the lord of coders.. (Yoshi) ForceHotel. I dont like backstabbers, So if you plan on removing (demoting) me, I'd like you to tell me first.

Yours Sincerely, Corey.

As far as i know Yoshi is not a coder. And I had played force for over a year and a half. I Never herd of a coder named XZiBiT nor Corey Felton.
AndrewS and AndrewH are the coders and AndrewH ive know for years.

By Playing Impulse we have the right to Demote/Ban/Delete your account at anytime. As owners we have that right. By saying that in your app im taking it as a threat that if you are hired and if you are demoted you will hack impulse. I will speak to yoshi personaly about you knowing him. and the hacking. If I Find Out that you are lieing. I will Deny your app. Im on the fence at the moment and im leaning twords the denial side. I will also speak to Aaron about you coding force. Thank you for applying. (Also We need HTML Coders not Pets/customs/trax. we already have about 4 CCTers.)
Back to top Go down
ShockIt
Admin
Admin
ShockIt

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application - RE: Coding   Staff Application - RE: Coding EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 6:59 pm

Alright i've got a question for you then. When you tempt to load the loader and enter the hotel it says "Error_text" Now I know it's because of the DCR's but im not quite sure how to fix it other then using pre-hosted DCR's which I don't wanna do. So what do I do?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application - RE: Coding   Staff Application - RE: Coding Empty

Back to top Go down

Staff Application - RE: Coding
Page 1 of 1