Impulse Hotel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Impulse Where We Like To Have Fun!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Connected to Facebook

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
YoungJohnny
Hotel MOD
Hotel MOD
YoungJohnny

Connected to Facebook  Empty
PostSubject: Connected to Facebook    Connected to Facebook  EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 2:53 am

well i think we should have Facebook on the home page because if people want to know updates about the hotel it will be on Facebook and other nice stuff like what are we going to have on hotel i think everyone in the community should get a heads up of what were are doing on the hotel.
Back to top Go down
Tender
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Connected to Facebook    Connected to Facebook  EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 11:51 am

YoungJohnny wrote:
well i think we should have Facebook on the home page because if people want to know updates about the hotel it will be on Facebook and other nice stuff like what are we going to have on hotel i think everyone in the community should get a heads up of what were are doing on the hotel.

That's why we have forums
Back to top Go down
YoungJohnny
Hotel MOD
Hotel MOD
YoungJohnny

PostSubject: Re: Connected to Facebook    Connected to Facebook  EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 1:50 pm

Well because some users don't go on forums they go on facebook
Back to top Go down
Tender
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Connected to Facebook    Connected to Facebook  EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 2:00 pm

YoungJohnny wrote:
Well because some users don't go on forums they go on facebook

Then they won't get updates until [if] Impulse goes on facebook.
Back to top Go down
flash

PostSubject: Re: Connected to Facebook    Connected to Facebook  EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 5:50 pm

i agree with youngjohnny
Back to top Go down
Meg
Admin
Admin
Meg

PostSubject: Re: Connected to Facebook    Connected to Facebook  EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 8:18 pm

YoungJohnny wrote:

WE HAVE A FB! >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Connected to Facebook    Connected to Facebook  Empty

Back to top Go down

Connected to Facebook
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Impulse Hotel :: General Discussion :: General Chat-
Jump to: