Impulse Hotel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Impulse Where We Like To Have Fun!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hotel Update June 12th

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ShockIt
Admin
Admin
ShockIt

Hotel Update June 12th Empty
PostSubject: Hotel Update June 12th   Hotel Update June 12th EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 12:34 pm

For all of you who don't know the hotel is up and running. But the link to it will not be released to the public until the domain has been transferred and is in place. Once that is done the hotel will be open for everyone to enjoy! Till then I look forward to talking with all of you on the forums and FB.
Back to top Go down
ShockIt
Admin
Admin
ShockIt

Hotel Update June 12th Empty
PostSubject: Update June 14th   Hotel Update June 12th EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 9:54 pm

Well I am currently in the process of moving the domain over to the hotel as I write this. And for everyone who doesn't know me and Meg are now the sole owners of Impulse. Lisa has decided to quit and own Slim Hotel or something along those lines. She's done nothing but cause problems with Impulse such as:

1. Lying to the staff and members.
2. Hiring anyone and everyone that asks.
3. Not helping with ANYTHING that has to do with Impulse.
4. Quitting without giving for warning.
5. Threatening to have her "Friends" DoS the hotel.

Seeing as she's caused so much trouble she will NOT be returning EVER what so ever. All staff of the forum and hotel are to ban her ON SIGHT.

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down

Hotel Update June 12th
Page 1 of 1