Impulse Hotel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Impulse Where We Like To Have Fun!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Combining Forum MOD and Hotel MOD?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tender
Admin
Admin

Combining Forum MOD and Hotel MOD? Empty
PostSubject: Combining Forum MOD and Hotel MOD?   Combining Forum MOD and Hotel MOD? EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 3:20 pm

Does it really make sense to have a forum mod AND a hotel mod?

When the hotel opens up you'll need a forum account anyway to apply. I just thaik that it would make sense if a hotel moderator was a forum moderator also.
Back to top Go down
Meg
Admin
Admin
Meg

PostSubject: Re: Combining Forum MOD and Hotel MOD?   Combining Forum MOD and Hotel MOD? EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 6:27 pm

Tender wrote:

When the hotel opens up you'll need a forum account anyway to apply. I just thaik that it would make sense if a hotel moderator was a forum moderator also.

Thats A great idea.... BUT i know when i was a Mod i didnt want to take care of a forum full of annoying people Razz It gives the staff a choice of what they want to do.
Back to top Go down
Tender
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Combining Forum MOD and Hotel MOD?   Combining Forum MOD and Hotel MOD? EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 7:10 pm

Meg wrote:
Tender wrote:

Thats A great idea.... BUT i know when i was a Mod i didnt want to take care of a forum full of annoying people Razz It gives the staff a choice of what they want to do.

It should be a moderators responsibility to take care of a forum along with the hotel. Being a mod isn't a lazy job, you have contribute more than just showing up on the hotel.
Back to top Go down
YoungJohnny
Hotel MOD
Hotel MOD
YoungJohnny

PostSubject: Re: Combining Forum MOD and Hotel MOD?   Combining Forum MOD and Hotel MOD? EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 12:54 am

i agree i patrol the forums and the hotel i think other hotel mods should do the same jobs they can't just slack off out there and just play on hotel and not take care of the forum this is our community so we work as a group and leave no one behind.
Back to top Go down
Evilrabit

PostSubject: Re: Combining Forum MOD and Hotel MOD?   Combining Forum MOD and Hotel MOD? EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 6:43 am

fml
Back to top Go down
Tender
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Combining Forum MOD and Hotel MOD?   Combining Forum MOD and Hotel MOD? EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 11:56 am

Evilrabit wrote:
fml

?
Back to top Go down
Meg
Admin
Admin
Meg

PostSubject: Re: Combining Forum MOD and Hotel MOD?   Combining Forum MOD and Hotel MOD? EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 1:54 pm

YoungJohnny wrote:
i agree i patrol the forums and the hotel i think other hotel mods should do the same jobs they can't just slack off out there and just play on hotel and not take care of the forum this is our community so we work as a group and leave no one behind.

I guesss but forum mod needs to be on the app as well Razz
Back to top Go down
YoungJohnny
Hotel MOD
Hotel MOD
YoungJohnny

PostSubject: Re: Combining Forum MOD and Hotel MOD?   Combining Forum MOD and Hotel MOD? EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 7:27 pm

u should just assign a staff to a spot
Back to top Go down
Meg
Admin
Admin
Meg

PostSubject: Re: Combining Forum MOD and Hotel MOD?   Combining Forum MOD and Hotel MOD? EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 11:20 am

YoungJohnny wrote:
u should just assign a staff to a spot

No
Back to top Go down
proboy2597

PostSubject: Re: Combining Forum MOD and Hotel MOD?   Combining Forum MOD and Hotel MOD? EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 5:27 pm

No they may have the skills on the hotel but might be a epic fail on the MCP.
Back to top Go down
Tender
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Combining Forum MOD and Hotel MOD?   Combining Forum MOD and Hotel MOD? EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 8:32 pm

proboy2597 wrote:
No they may have the skills on the hotel but might be a epic fail on the MCP.

Then they shouldn't be a moderator. If they have experience, most hotels have a forum. I know some don't, but it's the moderators responsibility to make the environment safe for the community. The hotel community is the forum community too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Combining Forum MOD and Hotel MOD?   Combining Forum MOD and Hotel MOD? Empty

Back to top Go down

Combining Forum MOD and Hotel MOD?
Page 1 of 1