Impulse Hotel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Impulse Where We Like To Have Fun!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Banners for Forum & Thehabbos

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tender
Admin
Admin

Banners for Forum & Thehabbos Empty
PostSubject: Banners for Forum & Thehabbos   Banners for Forum & Thehabbos EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 10:04 pm

So, I've made a banner for this forum (the big image at the top of the forum), and a banner for thehabbos.org, which is a very popular retro topsite list. Putting Impulse on thehabbos would increase traffic greatly.

510 x 100 Thehabbos banner:
Banners for Forum & Thehabbos 2r23nf9
or click here

900 x 200 forum banner:
Banners for Forum & Thehabbos 2myc9yr
or click here

These were made mostly for Spencer, since I'm guessing he's the one that adds images to the forum and might add Impulse to Thehabbos.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
ShockIt
Admin
Admin
ShockIt

PostSubject: Re: Banners for Forum & Thehabbos   Banners for Forum & Thehabbos EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 11:48 pm

Thank you Very Happy Was this done with photoshop? If so I got some other stuff you can create for me, It would help out a lot.
Back to top Go down
Tender
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Banners for Forum & Thehabbos   Banners for Forum & Thehabbos EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 5:35 am

You're welcome, and yes I did use photoshop. I also used paint hehe.

I'll help you with more stuff. I have school then lifting right after, but when I get home I'll work on em.
Back to top Go down
Meg
Admin
Admin
Meg

PostSubject: Re: Banners for Forum & Thehabbos   Banners for Forum & Thehabbos EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 1:16 pm

I Love them Smile Love the Habbo's Banner Smile Hope Spencer Puts You To Work >:]
Back to top Go down
Tender
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Banners for Forum & Thehabbos   Banners for Forum & Thehabbos EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 2:55 pm

Meg wrote:
I Love them Smile Love the Habbo's Banner Smile Hope Spencer Puts You To Work >:]
Thanks and I hope he does too. So bored these days
Back to top Go down
ShockIt
Admin
Admin
ShockIt

PostSubject: Re: Banners for Forum & Thehabbos   Banners for Forum & Thehabbos EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 3:08 pm

Alright I need...

The little blue and purple folders replaced with something different that has to do with habbo/Impulse hotel

One that is colored blue then I need the same one made only with the color purple that they are now.

I also need rank images made for Admininstrator, Forum MOD, Hotel MOD, Gold, Silver, and VIP.
Back to top Go down
Tender
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Banners for Forum & Thehabbos   Banners for Forum & Thehabbos EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 3:14 pm

I'll get to the rank images. What do you mean by folders?
Back to top Go down
ShockIt
Admin
Admin
ShockIt

PostSubject: Re: Banners for Forum & Thehabbos   Banners for Forum & Thehabbos EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 3:16 pm

The little pieces of paper next to each section that let you know if there's a new post or not.
Back to top Go down
Tender
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Banners for Forum & Thehabbos   Banners for Forum & Thehabbos EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 3:46 pm

ShockIt wrote:
The little pieces of paper next to each section that let you know if there's a new post or not.

OH. Gotcha.
Back to top Go down
YoungJohnny
Hotel MOD
Hotel MOD
YoungJohnny

PostSubject: Re: Banners for Forum & Thehabbos   Banners for Forum & Thehabbos EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 3:04 am

those look great Smile
Back to top Go down
Meg
Admin
Admin
Meg

PostSubject: Re: Banners for Forum & Thehabbos   Banners for Forum & Thehabbos EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 4:34 pm

Wow i love all theese so much Razz Have You thought of making sig's? I know we need to get them enabled on the forum but still.. its an idea. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tender
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Banners for Forum & Thehabbos   Banners for Forum & Thehabbos EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 6:17 pm

I'm horrible at making sigs. Though I've never made a habbo sig, ever. I'll try it out and show you once I do it.
Back to top Go down
Meg
Admin
Admin
Meg

PostSubject: Re: Banners for Forum & Thehabbos   Banners for Forum & Thehabbos EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 8:10 pm

Tender wrote:
I'm horrible at making sigs. Though I've never made a habbo sig, ever. I'll try it out and show you once I do it.

Sounds great ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banners for Forum & Thehabbos   Banners for Forum & Thehabbos Empty

Back to top Go down

Banners for Forum & Thehabbos
Page 1 of 1