Impulse Hotel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Impulse Where We Like To Have Fun!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roy's Moderator Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roy

Roy's Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Roy's Moderator Application   Roy's Moderator Application EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 10:52 pm

In-Game Name: Roy

Real Life Name: Danny Blake

Time Playing Retro's: 2 years

How Many Hours A Day: 5-6 hours per day.

Position: Moderator

Why We Should Accept You: I can go on and on about what I can do to help, but I would love to show you even better. Describing in words what I can do for this community is pretty hard. But, since I have to answer this question, the most valuable thing I can do to help is give great quality help to players as well as staff members if needed. Helping the community grow in a positive direction is also what I can do to help. I want to go into over drive on helping these players as well as them feeling that I truely care about them. I want them to know that I'm not just doing my job because it's my job. I want them to know that I genuinely care about their needs, problems, concerns, questions, ideas, and complaints. All I need is just one chance to shine, one chance to prove that I am more than just a regular staff member, and one chance to show you my true moderation abilities. I want to thank everyone for taking the time to read my application.

What Can You Bring To Impulse: My goal is to help bring out the best in everyone and everything we do in this community. I strive for excellence in 100% of the things I do. I have bonded and formed friendships with many of the players/staff here. I believe I am a very professional and fun guy. I take critisism as a good thing, because it means someone is watching what you are doing and is trying to make you better. Making my best abilities better and helping improve the abilities of others is important to me.

Experience: My experience has been growing. I am a quick learner, love to help others, and expect nothing in return. Helping others just makes me feel so good about myself. Just knowing that I could have made someones day just by giving them quality help is just the best feeling. Being nice to others can also change or even save someones LIFE. You never know the real person behind the avatar you are talking to. I used to be a Council in ClanBZ, BuilderTough in Retrophobia and Senior Moderator In Motel-Inn Hotel. (Retrophobia & Motel-Inn Hotel are closed now).

I am actually good at building rooms, so I take this chance to apply. I've been invited some of my friends to get on the hotel. This server is really going somewhere, and watching it grow so well is amazing.

Back to top Go down

Roy's Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1