Impulse Hotel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Impulse Where We Like To Have Fun!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Staff application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oreoz

Staff application Empty
PostSubject: Staff application   Staff application EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 4:17 am

In-Game Name: Bamitzashley

Real Life Name: Ashley

Time Playing Retro's: 3 years

How Many Hours A Day: 3-6

Position: any position

Why We Should Accept You: I am a respectful person and i dont abuse my tools. I get along with users fairly and i follow all rules. I am no noob with my ability and i will make sure the hotel is in check. Ill host alot of events to to keep this hotel popping.

What Can You Bring To Impulse: Well i can bring users and fun

Experience:Falconhotel, Hubba hotel, Habtone hotel, Habbrixhotel (is a co-owner there), vision hotel, zetix hotel,some old school hotel.
Back to top Go down
Meg
Admin
Admin
Meg

Staff application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff application   Staff application EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 1:01 pm

Oreoz wrote:

In-Game Name: Bamitzashley

Real Life Name: Ashley

Time Playing Retro's: 3 years

How Many Hours A Day: 3-6

Position: any position

Why We Should Accept You: I am a respectful person and i dont abuse my tools. I get along with users fairly and i follow all rules. I am no noob with my ability and i will make sure the hotel is in check. Ill host alot of events to to keep this hotel popping.

What Can You Bring To Impulse: Well i can bring users and fun

Experience:Falconhotel, Hubba hotel, Habtone hotel, Habbrixhotel (is a co-owner there), vision hotel, zetix hotel,some old school hotel.

Hmmm.... As a Fellow Ex Vision with Bryce i want to say yes :S.... As i don't fully know what your capable of....(Hopefuly lots of things) I would like to give you silver. Don't get me wrong. I want to see what you can do. You will be on trial for 2 weeks. If you prove you self in that time you will become gold. And be Gold for 1 Week. Now We wait on Spenser's Verdict.

(1/2) Accepted
Back to top Go down
ShockIt
Admin
Admin
ShockIt

Staff application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff application   Staff application EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 1:03 pm

(2/2) Accepted

Very well we will do as Meg stated Smile Good luck and I hope you make it.

BUT before your fully accepted you will need to make a forum account instead of just being a "Guest"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Staff application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff application   Staff application Empty

Back to top Go down

Staff application
Page 1 of 1