Impulse Hotel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Impulse Where We Like To Have Fun!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tender's Staff Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tender
Admin
Admin

Tender's Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Tender's Staff Application   Tender's Staff Application EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 6:29 pm

In-Game Name: Tender

Real Life Name: Sean

Time Playing Retro's: 4+ years

How Many Hours A Day: 3-4

Position: MOD?

Why We Should Accept You: I have a lot of experience and I work great with people. I will also act mature but will have fun too.

What Can You Bring To Impulse: I will respond to CFH's the whole time I'm on to try to make everybody on the hotel feel comfortable.

Experience: Boss Hotel, Darkhitch Hotel, Beast Hotel (all hotels have folded)

Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ShockIt
Admin
Admin
ShockIt

PostSubject: Re: Tender's Staff Application   Tender's Staff Application EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 4:16 pm

(1/2) Accepted

I will accept you as a Trial MOD. with a 2 week trial. Once the 2 weeks is up you will have an evaluation of your efforts and dedication to Impulse and if we find you an asset to the Impulse Staff you will gain Full MOD, If Meg accepts your application.
Back to top Go down
Tender
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tender's Staff Application   Tender's Staff Application EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 4:21 pm

ShockIt wrote:
(1/2) Accepted

I will accept you as a Trial MOD. with a 2 week trial. Once the 2 weeks is up you will have an evaluation of your efforts and dedication to Impulse and if we find you an asset to the Impulse Staff you will gain Full MOD, If Meg accepts your application.

Dandy
Back to top Go down
Meg
Admin
Admin
Meg

PostSubject: Re: Tender's Staff Application   Tender's Staff Application EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 4:27 pm

ShockIt wrote:
(1/2) Accepted

(2/2) Accepted

I Will Be Training You. I Know I can trust you we have already spoken.You will be trained in the ways of the Jedi.... I Mean Staff Members >.> Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tender's Staff Application   Tender's Staff Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Tender's Staff Application
Page 1 of 1